Both AngularJS and Bootstrap are two marvellous front-end technologies. With the help of these technologies, you can easily develop amazing and highly responsive UI for an app and website. Besides this, these front-end technologies are also quite easy to use. In other words, using these front-end technologies can be quite beneficial for you. But what is the difference between Angular JS and Bootstrap? So, to find the answer to these questions today we are going to learn about these astonishing front-end technologies in detail.
Here is everything that you require to know about these two astonishing front-end development technologies.
What Is Angular JS?
Angular JS is a versatile front-end framework that is built using JS. Using this JS framework a developer can develop a robust single-page application very easily. Moreover, the framework is constantly evolving and upgrading which provides more efficient ways to develop web apps. Besides this, it also offers many fabulous and amazing features to users such as dynamic binding, dependency injection, etc. It is another big reason why many developers nowadays are using the Angular framework for developing web applications. To learn about dynamic binding in more detail feel free to join our AngularJs Online Training.
Following are the advantages of using the Angular framework for developing single-page applications:
- The front-end framework is very easy to work with
- By using the Angular framework for developing apps you can save a lot of time
- The framework comes with numerous built-in templates that you can use for development
- The Angular framework supports the concept of code reusability
- Apps that are built using the Angular framework are quite easy to test
What Is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is another great front-end development framework. Basically, it is a large collection of HTML, CSS and JS code that you can use for developing the UI of an app. Moreover, it also makes it very easy for developers to develop robust and mobile-friendly websites/apps. This is another big reason why many developers use this framework for developing the UI of their apps and websites. Besides this, you also don’t have to spend any money to use Bootstrap for developing apps. In other words, it can be worthwhile for using the Bootstrap framework for front-end development.
Following are the advantages of using the Bootstrap framework for developing websites and apps:
- Bootstrap framework is quite easy to use
- It features reusable components that make developing the UI of an app very easy for developers
- The frameworks make developing mobile-friendly apps very easy for developers
- You can customize the framework as per your needs very easily
- By using the framework a developer can drastically reduce the development time of an app or website.
Angular JS vs Bootstrap
Following are the key differences between Angular JS and Bootstrap:
- Bootstrap is built by the Twitter development team. On the other hand, the latter is built by the Google development team.
- Bootstrap is not built using the JS framework. However, the latter is built using the JS framework.
- Apps that are built using the Angular framework are not mobile-friendly. On the other hand, the apps that are built using the Bootstrap framework are mobile-friendly. To learn how to develop robust apps with the Angular framework in detail feel free to join our AngularJS Training in Noida.
- AngularJS supports two-way data binding. On the other hand, Bootstrap doesn’t support two-way data binding.
- Bootstrap does not come with the facility of routing. On the other hand, the latter does come with the facility of routing.
- AngularJS supports dependency injection. On the other hand, Bootstrap does not support dependency injection.
- Bootstrap is basically a CSS framework. On the other hand, the latter is not a CSS framework.
Both Angular JS and Bootstrap are two fantastic front-end development technologies. By using these front-end frameworks you can easily develop amazing UIs for apps/websites. However, both front-end frameworks have their own pros and cons. Thus, it is quite hard to decide which framework is better than the other. But overall Bootstrap appears to be a better option than Angular JS. The framework is quite easy/simple to use. Besides this, the framework also makes it very easy for developers to develop mobile-friendly apps. Thus, if you are looking to develop mobile-friendly apps then you must use Bootstrap instead of its competitor. But if you seek to develop robust SPAs then you must use AngularJS instead of Bootstrap.